Welcome to The HivePosted 9 /23/ 2020
On behalf of the entire St. Ambrose community, thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our educational tradition which spans over 61 years.
From our advanced academic curriculum to our exceptional scholastic and athletic teams, to our inspiring student life and character-building activities, St. Ambrose School provides opportunities for all students to learn and grow in a remarkable educational setting, grounded in the Catholic faith and moral values.
Why Choose St. Ambrose School?
- St. Ambrose School and Parish are called together as a community to nurture the spiritual formation, academic excellence, physical, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- St. Ambrose School student body is dynamic, diverse, and derive from 49 different zip codes across Houston.
- St. Ambrose embraces the evolving technology and applies it to the classroom with a 1:1 Chromebook for 3rd-8th grade, an iPad program, and 70″ TVs in every classroom.
- To foster academic excellence outside the classroom, St. Ambrose participate in the DECATS program.
- The St. Ambrose School’s diverse staff is comprised of dedicated degreed teachers and administrators whose goals are the advancement, safety, and well-being of each and every child.
- St. Ambrose provides facilities with supervised care for students whose parents work and need before and/or after school programs for their children.
- Class sizes at St. Ambrose are not only in compliance with the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department but of a smaller teacher-student ratio.
- St. Ambrose School is a fully accredited Catholic school in The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston servicing children in Pre-K3 through eighth grade.
Our website is designed to help you learn more about the school and to navigate the admissions process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
St. Ambrose School (SAS) is an equal opportunity, fully accredited school, housing grades pre-k through eighth. SAS admits all students to the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to the student body. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission, loan, athletic, or scholarship programs. The school adheres to the policies stipulated by the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston.