The Parent Organization is a community of parents who support the school with fundraising and volunteer efforts. We meet the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Library. All parents and/or legal guardians of students are invited to come and share ideas, experiences, and talents to help improve different aspects of the school environment. For questions, please contact Teresa William.
There is mutual cooperation and accountability among the School Board, the Parent Organization and the administration. The Parent Organization of St. Ambrose Catholic School is a community of caring adults who reach out, learn, communicate and grow together in mutual respect and Christian concern. The Parent Organization will be a means:
- To provide contact and community among the administrator, faculty, staff, parents and parish.
- To develop skills and promote communication and understanding among the administrator, faculty, staff, parents and parish
- To help the school community to learn more about education at the local, Archdiocesan, state and national levels.
- To offer their services, talents, time and financial assistance to the school community to aid the educational process by volunteering when and where needed in the school.
- Parent Organization supports the school with important events such as our annual school Gala, school Festival, Steps For Students campaign, Catholic Schools Week activities, grounds cleanup, and give back programs.
All parents/guardians of students at St. Ambrose School are automatically members. The Principal is a member of the Parent Organization Executive Committee. The Principal serves as a liaison between the Staff and the Parent Organization and also as consultant in the Executive Committee’s work of program planning. Governing By-laws are available upon request to Parent Organization.
2020/2021 Parent Organization Executive Committee:
|email@example.com||Parish Liasion, Newsletter, Teacher Appreciation|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Ice Cream Fridays|
|email@example.com||Newsletter, Steps for Students|
|Terence Brownfirstname.lastname@example.org||Room Parents|
|Elizabeth Cardneremail@example.com||Marketing, Catholic Schools Week, Teacher Appreciation|
|Angela Cookfirstname.lastname@example.org||New Family Mentoring, Festival|
|Crystal Floydemail@example.com||Festival, School Grounds, Give Back Programs|
|Claudia Hawkfirstname.lastname@example.org||Gala, Service Hour Tracking|
|Loren Pryeemail@example.com||Give Back Programs|
|Jamie Pruettfirstname.lastname@example.org||Steps for Students, Spirit Nights|
|Laura Rochac||.com||Field Day, Talent Show|
|Terry Seaman||.com||School Grounds|
|Sara Saavedra||.com||Used Uniforms|
|Claudia Sanchez||.com||PO Event Marketing, Spirit Nights|
|Monica Vegaemail@example.com||Catholic School Week, Book Fair|
|Teresa Williamsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Teacher Appreciation|