Athletic Booster Club
The purpose of the St. Ambrose Catholic School Athletic Booster Club is to complement the dedication of support to our student-athletes, Athletic Director, coaching staff, and the athletic program.
The two missions of the SAS Booster Club are to:
- Fulfill the calling given to us in “1 Corinthians 9:24…..”, “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.”
- Promote school spirit and unity for all students at St. Ambrose Catholic School.
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
It is the mission of the SAS Booster Club to help support and foster both the athletic program and other clubs providing students with improved uniforms, facilities, and equipment. The Booster Club will raise money through the sale of spirit items, and other fundraising events approved by the Principal and Pastor.
There will be no membership fees but all club members must sign up to support/work a fundraising event.
We Need Your Help!
There are many ways that each parent of SAS can help the SAS Booster Club.
- Join– If you are interested in becoming a Booster Club Member, please send an email to Claudia Rodriguez, President, or Anthony Hinojosa, Vice President.
- Donate– At times, our athletic programs are in need of much-needed equipment. Lists will be emailed out periodically. Please consider donating equipment if you are able!
- Participate– We have several opportunities and events for you to help our mission, even if membership isn’t for you. Help support the Booster Club by purchasing spirit merchandise and attending one of the fun events we host throughout the year!