To start the online application process click here.
St. Ambrose Catholic School (SAS) is an equal opportunity, a fully accredited school, housing grades pre-k through eighth. St. Ambrose Catholic School admits all students to the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to the student body. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission, loan, athletic, or scholarship programs. The school adheres to the policies stipulated by the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston.
The following policies have been formulated in relation to student admissions:
- Students entering St. Ambrose Catholic School must be qualified by their previous studies to pursue the course of studies they are electing.
- Students are expected to have a record of good standing from the school from which they transfer.
- All new students are admitted on a probationary basis.
- Admission of each student is a year-to-year contract.
- Registration is an invitation of acceptance to return to St. Ambrose Catholic School.
- The vast majority of students are in excellent standing with the school, and we welcome their return.
Students who show a lack of effort or have consistently maintained poor or failing grades in two or more subjects and/or displayed unsatisfactory conduct may not be invited to return to St. Ambrose Catholic School. Eligibility for admission and attendance is contingent upon current payment of all tuition and fees before students are accepted for registration for the following year.